Whether you are looking for an exclusive gathering or a large celebration we can make your wedding day dream come true. Recognising that each couple want to have a unique wedding day, one which suits your own individual tastes we work with the bride and groom to arrange a package to meet their needs and budget. Strawberries reception on the veranda and lawns or a civil ceremony in the drawing room, at Ashley Park House we work with your ideas and lend our experience so that you get exactly what you dreamed of for your special day.
Ashley Park has beautiful gardens for photographs and also some stunning areas in the house to help make your wedding album truly memorable. We have only one wedding per day, you have the house and grounds exclusively to your party to feel right at home.
Ashley Park is a unique wedding venue
With our romantic setting, attentive and experienced wedding coordinators Ashley Park is a unique wedding venue excellently located in the heart of the country. The warm atmosphere envelops you as soon as you enter, our elegant drawing room with open log fires provide an ambiance of comfort and sheer pleasure for your guests to relax and feel at home.
So if you are planning on getting married in Tipperary whether a small gathering or a larger more formal occasion with dancing into the night, our aim is to have the wedding you have always dreamed. In order for us to understand your requirements we invite you to a private viewing of the house and grounds after which we sit down to go through any questions or query you have regarding your special day.
Weddings at Ashley Park House include:
- Wedding coordinator to manage your wedding reception
- Free consultation with our wedding coordinator from start to finish
- Preparing the house for your wedding with your specification in mind.
- Choice of table settings including candles, crisp white table cloths and napkins, flowers and place settings
- Seating plans
- Personalised menus on the tables
- Allocation of rooms to best suit your guests
- Red carpet on arrival
- Tea and coffee upon arrival.
- Cake stand and knife
- Late breakfast on the day after wedding
- Late check out on the day after wedding
- Exclusive use of Ashley Park House and grounds for you and your wedding guests
- Late night bar service after the meal
- We can offer advice on photography, entertainment, bridal transport, hair and beauty therapists.
Mid Week Bookings are subject to a 10% discount
Dining at Ashley Park
We believe the heart of any wedding reception is the food, therefore our head Chef and his team are on hand to ensue that this tradition is maintained throughout your special day. We try to cater for as many dietary requirements and will always try to accommodate any request.
- Ashley Park House traditional punch
- Mulled wine
- Sherry reception
- Sparkling wine
- Bucks fizz
- Mini Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce
- Vegetable samosas
- Sun blanched tomato tartlets
- Chicken liver pate on Melbourne Toast
- Smoked salmon on home made brown bread
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Traditional cocktail sausages
- Cocktail spring rolls with Thai sweet chili sauce
- Black and white pudding sticks
- Breaded chicken goujons
- Selection of sandwiches
Sample Dinner Menu
Crab Cakes With a Leek Vinaigrette
Homemade Chicken Liver Pate Served With Toast with a Cranberry Sauce Dressing and a Fresh Garden Salad
Homemade Vegetable Soup
Roast Leg of Lamb Infused with Garlic and Rosemary
Sea Bass served with a Beurre Blanc Sauce
Warm Apple & Strawberry Crumble with a Proper Homemade Custard
Tarte au Citron with Berries and Cream