Whether you are looking for an intimate midweek gathering or a large celebration we can make your wedding day dream come true. Recognising that each couple want to have a unique wedding day, one which suits your own individual tastes we work with the wedding couple to arrange a package to meet their needs. Drinks reception on the veranda and lawns or in the drawing room, at Ashley Park House we work with your ideas and lend our experience so that you get exactly what you dreamed of for your special day.
Ashley Park is a nature reserve and has beautiful walled gardens for photographs and also some stunning areas in the house to help make your wedding album truly memorable. We have only one wedding per day so you have the house and grounds exclusively for your party to feel right at home.
Ashley Park is a unique wedding venue
With our romantic setting, attentive and experienced wedding coordinators Ashley Park is a unique wedding venue excellently located in the heart of the country. The warm atmosphere envelops you as soon as you enter, our elegant drawing room with open log fires provide an ambiance of comfort and sheer pleasure for your guests to relax and feel at home.
So if you are planning on getting married in Tipperary whether a small gathering or a larger more formal occasion with dancing into the night, our aim is to have the wedding you have always dreamed. In order for us to understand your requirements we invite you to arrange a private viewing of the house and grounds after which we sit down to go through any questions or queries you have regarding your special day.
Weddings at Ashley Park House avail of:
- Experienced Wedding coordinators to help manage your wedding planning
- Free consultation with our wedding coordinators from start to finish
- Use of the Boathouse Ceremony room for an on site ceremony (hire fee)
- Preparing the house for your wedding with your specification in mind.
- Table settings including candles, crisp white table cloths and napkins and fresh garden flowers.
- Seating plans
- Personalised menus on the tables
- Block booking allocation of rooms to best suit your guests
- Freshley brewed tea and coffee upon arrival.
- Cake stand and knife
- Exclusive use of Ashley Park House and grounds for you on your wedding day
- Late night venue availability.
- We can offer advice on recommended photographers, entertainment, transport, cake bakers, hair and beauty therapists.
Mid Week and off season bookings are subject to a discount. Please enquire.
Dining at Ashley Park
We believe the heart of any wedding reception is the food, therefore our experienced team of Chefs are on hand to ensue that this tradition is maintained throughout your special day. We try to cater for as many dietary requirements with silent vegan/vegetarian/coeliac menu options and will always try to accommodate any request. Please see some examples below of what we provide with our extensive menu options.
- Ashley Park House traditional punch
- Mulled wine
- Bottled beers
- Mini Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce
- Vegetable samosas
- Frittata bites
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings with roast beef
- Sun blanched tomato tartlets
- Chicken liver pate on Melbourne Toast
- Smoked salmon on home made brown bread
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
Late Evening Buffet
- Mini burgers & chips
- Cod gougons
- Cocktail spring rolls with Thai sweet chili sauce
- Black and white pudding sticks
- Breaded chicken goujons
- Selection of sandwiches
Sample Dinner Menu
Crab Cakes With a Leek Vinaigrette
Homemade Chicken Liver Pate Served With Toast with a Cranberry Sauce Dressing and a Fresh Garden Salad
Homemade Vegetable Soup
Roast Leg of Lamb Infused with Garlic and Rosemary
Sea Bass served with a Beurre Blanc Sauce
Warm Apple & Strawberry Crumble with a Proper Homemade Custard
Tarte au Citron with Berries and Cream